Join GIGA and the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) for breakfast to discuss the mindful MATERIALS (mM) Collaborative and the potential to transform the future of material performance and transparency for the built environment. We are proud to have Arup as our hosting sponsor of this event.
The goals of this event are:
- Share the growth and exciting accomplishments of the mindful MATERIALS platform to date
- Learn more about how this can benefit your work flow directly
- Understand top priorities for future development of the mM Collaborative in Europe
Your feedback is critical in shaping the use of these transformative tools to create greater accessibility to material performance and transparency documentation for the built environment.
For designers, specifiers and purchasers, the mindful MATERIALS Cloud Library, powered by Origin, is a free to use, searchable database where the design and construction industry can find products that meet various sustainable attributes. Users search the mM Library to filter specific certifications linked to products from participating manufacturers.
For manufacturers, mindful MATERIALS is an effective way to simplify communication of your products sustainable and transparency attributes and certifications and be recognized and rewarded for your efforts in the disclosure of transparency information and optimization of your products.
Collaborate with other industry leaders! A presentation will be followed by a round table discussion guided by the following questions:
- Which new certification integration partners would you like to see involved, and which are top priority?
- How can we best spread the news of this initiative and drive further UK & European A&D engagement with industry leaders and advocates across the A&D community, and manufacturers?
- What functionality would you like to see for this to simplify your workstream and deliver key project drivers, such as meeting certain green building standard material credits?
Create a free account on mindful MATERIALS.
Your feedback will help define the engagement outreach best suited to the needs of the UK and European building industry.
Only 25 spots available! Register now to avoid disappointment.
mindful MATERIALS began as an in-house resource library labelling initiative within HKS in late 2014. It has now grown beyond one architectural practice into a cross industry, volunteer-led Collaborative. The labelling initiative is now complemented by a robust online digital Library, with 5000+ products from 100+ manufacturer brands with 1500+ Users.
Origin, the underlying technology hub that powers the mM library, boasts 15+ data integration partners, connecting and aggregating data across international certification and testing bodies, including Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM, Health Product Declaration® (HPD), DeclareTM, Portico and most recently - TÜV Rheinland.